Saturday, May 14, 2011

Why Homeschool?

 Why Homeschool?

My Reasons For HomeSchooling Are:

  • Educational flexibility to meet my daughters needs.
  • We will be a closer family.
  • Freedom to be our authentic selves.
  • To include more moral or religious instruction.
  • Safety and physical health reasons.
  • To have joy and enthusiasm in learning.
  • To learn about the "real world" with real world experience.
  • To increase academic achievement.
  • Because it's just such a darn fun and happy way to live.
  • To be more involved in my children's education .
  • Flexibility in schedule and learning.
  • School did not meet my childs individual needs.
  • To be the main infleunce in my kids lives.
  • To watch daughters grow and learn.
  • To nurture their interests and hopes and dreams.
  • I want my children to have time to be children.
  • We have time to learn life skills.
  • Avoid having to struggle to get children to do the tedious busywork that is so often sent home as homework.
  • Allow my kids time to learn subjects not usually taught in their school.
  • Encourage concentration and focus - which are discouraged in crowded classrooms with too many distractions.
  • My daughters will realize that learning can take place in a large variety of ways.
  • My daughters will be more willing to take risks and be creative since they do not have to worry about being embarrassedin front of peers.
  • Peer pressure will be reduced. There will be less pressure to grow up as quickly in terms of clothing styles, music, language, inerest in the opposite sex.
  • Field trips can be taken on a much more frequent basis.
  • Field trips can be directly tied into my child's own curriculum.
  • Volunteer service activities can be included in the family's regular schedule.
  • More time will be spent with people (friends and family) who really love and care about my kids.
  • My daughters will not learn to "fit into society."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Products I Love!

t

Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Email: jamie@jamies-designs.com

Back to TOP